From time to time, we get asked what mods we run to make the server into what it is today. It is quite an exhaustive list and subject to change as balance passes are performed:
- ActiveCraft: select an empty slot in your hotbar (or a food item) and mash that left mouse button! You’ll speed up the current crafting project for the crafting station you highlight by 10 seconds at the cost of 15 calories per click (before efficiency)
- Arashi’s Lighting Collection: Featuring several recipes for candle-based lights, as well as a planned return to more electric-based options to vastly increase available options towards customizing city ambience
- DiscordLink: linking in-game chat to our Discord server and vice versa, to be able to talk to the people in-game wherever you happen to be
- Industrial Elevator: No longer confined to only being able to take a wooden cart on an elevator, the Industrial-sized elevator fits the end-game Truck with ease!
- JD Mulde: Considered a ‘skip’, this bulk container (taking up just 2 by 2 by 4 blocks and having 40 slots) can fit a lot more blocks in the same area as a stockpile – with a storage capacity of up to 3.2k in the area taken up by a single stockpile of up to 500 blocks, these powerhouses enable a major increase in storage efficiency
- JD Silo: Expecting a big harvest? Look no further than this beast! Taking up a 3 wide, by 3 deep by 8 high footprint, this tower of power holds 70 slots
- JD Shelf V2: Taking up a mere 1 x 2 x 3 footprint, this 50 slotter has 2 more slots versus 4 chests, while taking up the space of 3.
- JD Shipping container: Taking up 3x6x3 blocks, this industrial object holds 60 blocks for that stockyard look
- Big Shovel: Tired of only being able to shovel 1 dirt, sand or clay at a time? So are we! With this mod you can dig up to 10 dirt, sand or clay at a time. Happy digging!
- ElixrModpack: This modpack includes a whole bunch of items, including autodoors, road barriers, more furniture and other decorations. Give it a try!
- Nid’s Toolbox: Forming the basis of our administrative core, this mod allows for admin-defined selective delegation of otherwise inaccessible commands. In addition, it allows us to customize our MOTD as well as show a condensed set of server rules in-game through /nid-rules
- Due to the sensitive nature of these commands, staff only has access to property-related commands, /fly as well as the commands allowing them to act as moderators – issuing warnings, kicking, banning and the various teleport commands.
- All other admin commands have been restricted to admin-only
Various recipes are tweaked to better balance them and to give some underutilized stone types more use, e.g. Basalt
- Asphalt and Stone roads requiring Sandstone rather than Granite
- Asphalt requiring tailings to be made
- Corrugated steel recipe cost doubled
- Hewn log cost, as well as wood pulp output lowered slightly per Lumber
- Oil products returning Barrels, scaling with efficiency (less Barrels used equal less Barrels returned)
- Wood pulp can be used as fuel
- All tree growth times halved compared to vanilla
- Shale Bricks tuned to be competitive compared to the Clay-based recipe
- Tallow can be made from Raw Fish
- Huckleberries, Tomatoes, Papaya and Pineapple seeds can be used to create Oil
- Powered Cart and Trucks can use Biodiesel for fuel
- Rolling Mill can be made from a regular Assembly Line rather than Robotic Assembly line
- All electric lamps cost 100w to run rather than 250w
- Every recipe which previously only required you to learn a specialty scroll, now requires you to spend a star